Users of this website are asked to pay attention to the following conditions of use.
- This website provides financial and other business information about Kawamoto Corporation and was not created for the purpose of soliciting users to buy or sell securities. The responsibility for investment decisions rests solely with users themselves.
- This website contains statements concerning Kawamoto’s current plans, estimates, strategies and beliefs that are not historical facts but forward-looking statements about the future performance of the company. These statements are based on management’s assumptions and beliefs in light of information currently available to it. Kawamoto wishes to caution viewers of its website that a number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.
- This website may not carry all information disclosed on ED-NET. Moreover, information on this website may be expressed or worded differently from information disclosed through other channels.
- Due to the preparation time required, Kawamoto wishes to caution viewers that information may be posted on its website significantly later than the 12-hour period mandated by disclosure rules.
- Information on this website may be changed or removed without notice.
- Kawamoto disclaims any liability for information provided by third-party websites linked to this website.
- Please note that although Kawamoto has made careful efforts to ensure the accuracy of the content of its website, the company assumes no responsibility for problems including, but not limited to, incorrect information or problems resulting from downloading.